Job Title: Warehouse Associate
Job Classification: Non-Exempt - Full Time
Are you looking for Monday-Friday Day Shift? No Nights! No Weekends!
Asset LifeCycle has some great opportunities currently available!
The Warehouse Associate – Material Hander
at Asset LifeCycle (ALC) is responsible for sorting various types of electronics and accessories into different commodities. This includes utilizing standard work methods and safe work practices to ensure production is both as efficient and safe as possible. This position also provides support to other areas, as needed.
- Sorts various components into appropriate containers for recycling by material type. Materials include: metals, glass, wood, paper, and plastic.
- Operate pallet jacks or other equipment to bale or shred.
- Disassemble various electronic equipment using hand or air tools.
- Responsible for picking specific contaminants, at a defined rate, from a moving conveyor belt
- Ensure quality and recovery rates are maximized.
- Notify Supervisor or QC of potential issues with the quality of finished goods, including:
- Contamination of finished goods
- Material flow changes
- Motivate coworkers to perform at a high level to ensure efficiencies and quality of entire team.
- Understand, implement, and maintain safe work practices.
- Perform routine inspections of conveyor belt.
- Maintain a clean, professional, and safe working environment.
- Manage space restrictions and move product appropriately.
- Performs additional duties as assigned by the Operations Supervisor.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or GED OR a minimum of two (2) years of warehouse/production experience in a non-climate controlled environment.
- Manual dexterity is required.
- Dependable and self-motivated with the ability to work independently or as part of a team (good interpersonal skills).
- Capable of handling products with a pallet jack.
- Basic computer skills and data entry experience preferred.
- Ability to exhibit strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to follow detailed and defined instructions.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment where priorities change frequently.
- Ability to read, write, speak and comprehend basic English.
- Reliable transportation.
- Safety conscious at all times.
The physical demands described below are representative of those which must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Capable of talking/hearing.
- Ability to lift up to fifty (50) pounds on a regular basis.
- Capable of climbing stairs and standing for eight (8) hours each day.
- Ability to lift, carry items and to reach, bend and stoop frequently.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include: close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus
- Work at heights up to 20 feet in the air on a platform.
- No health or medical issues triggered by loud noises, shiny or bright material passing quickly.
- No issues with motion sickness.
(If Applicable): It is not required for this position.
ALC’s business hours are Monday through Friday 7:30am – 4:30pm CST. Some overtime may be required.
The majority of the work will be performed in a non-climate controlled warehouse environment which may be excessively warm in the summer months and cool in the winter months. The noise level is low to moderate. The dress code is casual which includes t-shirts and jeans.
Asset LifeCycle LLC will conduct pre-employment background investigations and drug testing as a condition of employment.
Equal Opportunity Employer.