Job Title: Diagnostics Technician Associate
: Non-Exempt - Full Time
Interested in an IT career but have no experience? Come join the Asset LifeCycle team and get valuable on the job training!!!
Asset LifeCycle is a fast paced growing company specializing in electronic and industrial equipment.
The Diagnostics Technician Associate
will be responsible for processing various types of equipment received and perform inspections, testing, product repair. The ideal candidate welcomes being challenged, take initiative,and be goal oriented.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS-Rate based on level of knowledge
- Identify equipment received and determines status based on set criteria.
- Perform basic to advanced testing and refurbishing of equipment.
- Data entry into software.
- Prepare finished product for transport.
- Maintains a clean work environment to ensure safety and compliance.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- PC troubleshooting skills.
- Hands on technical repair experience.
- Ability to read and comprehend technical documents.
- Ability to follow detailed and defined instructions.
- Receptive to learning new things and to change.
- Safety conscious at all times.
- Ability to obtain sensitive security clearance.
The physical demands described below are representative of those which must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Capable of talking/hearing/reading/writing and comprehending basic language.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds, carry items, reach, bend, stand, and stoop up to 8 hours each day.
- Business hours are Monday through Friday 7:30am – 4:30pm.
- Start time varies based on position.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment where priorities change frequently.
- The work is performed in a non-climate controlled warehouse environment.
- The noise level is low to moderate.
- The dress code is casual which includes t-shirts and jeans.
Asset LifeCycle LLC will conduct pre-employment background investigations and drug testing as a condition of employment.
Equal Opportunity Employer.