Job Title: Diagnostics Technician Associate
: Non-Exempt - Full Time
Are you looking for Monday-Friday Day Shift? No Nights! No Weekends!
Asset LifeCycle has some great opportunities currently available!
The Diagnostics Technician Associate
will be responsible for processing various types of equipment received by Asset LifeCycle (ALC) and perform inspections, diagnostic testing, including product repair, under limited supervision. The Diagnostics Technician Associate should also appreciate being challenged, take initiative, be goal oriented, and have the ability to understand and adhere to the many product standards for a diverse variety of product types.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Identify equipment received and determines status based on set criteria.
- Perform basic testing and refurbishing of equipment.
- Identify working components and salvage from scrap for reuse.
- Organize and complete documentation and product associated paperwork.
- Enter information into proprietary database.
- Mark and tag components so that stock inventory can be tracked and identified.
- Stack and wrap diagnosed equipment on to pallets for shipment and transports them to storage areas, using pallet jacks.
- Identify and/or verify items suitable for sale.
- Meet goals and targets as set out by management.
- Maintain area in a neat and organized fashion.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Strong analytical abilities and PC troubleshooting skills.
- Basic computer skills needed.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office or other software packages a plus.
- Previous hands on technical repair experience desirable.
- Ability to read and comprehend technical documents desirable.
- Dependable, self-motivated with the ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Ability to follow detailed and defined instructions.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment where priorities change frequently.
- Ability to read, write, speak and comprehend basic English.
- Pallet jack experience a plus.
- Proactive and ability to provide suggestions for improvements in the area.
- Receptive to learning new things and to change.
- Safety conscious at all times.
The physical demands described below are representative of those which must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Capable of talking/hearing.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to lift up to fifty (50) pounds on a regular basis.
- Capable of climbing stairs and standing eight (8) hours each day.
- Ability to lift, carry items and to reach, bend and stoop frequently.
Required for this position.
ALC’s business hours are Monday through Friday 7:30am – 4:30pm CST. This position may be required to work some overtime.
The majority of the work will be performed in a non-climate controlled warehouse environment which may be excessively warm in the summer months and cool in the winter months. The noise level is low to moderate. The dress code is casual which includes t-shirts and jeans.
Asset LifeCycle LLC will conduct pre-employment background investigations and drug testing as a condition of employment.
Equal Opportunity Employer.