Job Title: Cellphone & Mobile Device Repair Technician
: Non-Exempt - Full Time
Are you looking for Monday-Friday Day Shift? No Nights! No Weekends!
Asset LifeCycle has some great opportunities currently available!
The Cellphone & Mobile Device Repair Technician
will assist with the expansion of the Product Processing Department. In this role, the Cellphone & Mobile Device Repair Technician will be responsible for processing and repairing cellphones received by Asset LifeCycle (ALC). The Cellphone & Mobile Device Repair Technician will conduct inspections and diagnostic testing under limited supervision. They should have the ability to understand and adhere to a multitude of product standards for a diverse variety of product types, with specific expertise and working knowledge of cellphone and mobile device hardware. The Technician should appreciate being challenged, be goal driven and target oriented, and take initiative.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Using various small hand tools, perform extensive repairs and refurbishments of various brands and models of cellphones and mobile devices.
- Identify and/or verify items suitable for sale.
- Perform power on testing of all equipment types.
- Perform basic and advanced cellphone and mobile device testing.
- Identify working components and salvage from scrap for reuse.
- Complete product repair documentation and product associated paperwork.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Other duties and responsibilities provided at the time of the interview.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or GED
- Technical degree in IT/Mobile communications or related field desirable
- 1-2 years Experience working as a Cellphone and/or Mobile Device Repair Technician
- Experience In: technical repair; Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office and internet browsers; team environment.
- Ability To: read and comprehend technical documents; read, write, and speak English; follow detailed instructions; work with very small product parts; troubleshoot and use analytical skills.
- Personal Qualities: multi task, pay attention to detail and prioritize; dependable, self-motivated.
The physical demands described below are representative of those which must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Required
- Capable of talking/hearing.
- Ability to lift up to fifty (50) pounds on a regular basis.
- Capable of climbing stairs and standing for eight (8) hours each day.
- Ability to lift, carry items and to reach, bend and stoop frequently.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include: close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus
for this position.
ALC’s business hours are Monday through Friday 7:30am – 4:30pm CST. Some overtime may be required.
The majority of the work will be performed in a non-climate controlled warehouse environment which may be excessively warm in the summer months and cool in the winter months. The noise level is low to moderate. The dress code is casual which includes t-shirts and jeans.
Asset LifeCycle LLC will conduct pre-employment background investigations and drug testing as a condition of employment.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: phone technician, phone wiping, i-phone/android hardware, cell phone hardware, cell phone repair.