Job Title: Media Associate (Mobile Communications)
: Non-Exempt - Full Time
Are you looking for Monday-Friday Day Shift? No Nights! No Weekends!
Asset LifeCycle has some great opportunities currently available!
The Media Associate
will assist with the expansion of the product processing department. A person in this role will be responsible for processing various types of equipment received by Asset LifeCycle (ALC). Media Associates, while under limited supervision, will perform inspections, including confirming the quality of items, initiate diagnostic testing which may include product repair, and list products in the online store/portal from inventory. The Media Associate should also appreciate being challenged, take initiative, be goal oriented, and have the ability to understand and adhere to the many product standards for a diverse variety of product types.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Identify equipment received and determine status based on set criteria.
- Perform “power-on” testing of all equipment types.
- Perform basic testing and refurbishing of equipment.
- Identify working components and salvage from scrap for reuse.
- Organize and complete documentation and product associated paperwork.
- Enter information into a proprietary database.
- Mark and tag components so that stock inventory can be tracked and identified.
- Stack and wrap diagnosed equipment on pallets for shipment and transport them to storage areas, using pallet jacks.
- Meet goals and targets set by Operations Supervisor.
- Maintain area in a neat and organized fashion.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Technical Degree in IT/Mobile Communications or related field desirable.
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, and various Internet Browsers.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to multi-task, pay attention to detail, and prioritize.
- Ability to read and comprehend technical documents.
- Proven ability to achieve quota/goal/targets.
- Dependable, self-motivated, and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Proactive and the ability to provide suggestions for improvements in the department.
- Receptive to change and learning new things.
- Ability to follow detailed and defined instructions.
- Previous, hands-on, technical repair experience a plus.
- Pallet jack experience a plus.
- Ability to read, write, speak and comprehend basic English.
- Reliable transportation.
- Safety conscious at all times.
The physical demands described below are representative of those which must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Capable of talking/hearing.
- Ability to lift up to fifty (50) pounds on a regular basis.
- Capable of climbing stairs and standing for eight (8) hours each day.
- Ability to lift, carry items and to reach, bend and stoop frequently.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include: close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus
Required for this position.
ALC’s business hours are Monday through Friday 7:30am – 4:30pm CST. Some overtime may be required.
The majority of the work will be performed in a non-climate controlled warehouse environment which may be excessively warm in the summer months and cool in the winter months. The noise level is low to moderate. The dress code is casual which includes t-shirts and jeans.
Asset LifeCycle LLC will conduct pre-employment background investigations and drug testing as a condition of employment.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: technical work, mobile communications, media wiping, phone repair