Day Shift Warehouse Associate - Topeka
Are you looking for Monday-Friday Day Shift? No Nights! No Weekends!
Asset LifeCycle has some great opportunities currently available!
Asset LifeCycle (ALC) is committed to leaving the world a better place for future generations. If you are passionate about the environment and would like to do your part to Reduce, Reuse and Recycle equipment, with the purpose of keeping product from entering the landfills, then here is your chance to join our Team.
The Warehouse Associate
at Asset LifeCycle (ALC) is responsible for sorting various types of electronics and accessories into different commodities. This includes utilizing standard work methods and safe work practices to ensure production is both as efficient and safe as possible. This position also provides support to other areas, as needed.
The physical demands described below are representative of those which must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Capable of talking/hearing.
- Ability to lift up to fifty (50) pounds on a regular basis.
- Capable of climbing stairs and standing for eight (8) hours each day.
- Ability to lift, carry items and to reach, bend and stoop frequently.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include: close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus
ALC’s business hours are Monday through Friday 7:30am – 4:30pm CST. Some overtime may be required.
The majority of the work will be performed in a non-climate controlled warehouse environment which may be excessively warm in the summer months and cool in the winter months. The noise level is low to moderate. The dress code is casual which includes t-shirts and jeans.
Asset LifeCycle LLC will conduct pre-employment background investigations and drug testing as a condition of employment.
Equal Opportunity Employer.