Day Shift Warehouse Associate - Topeka
Interested in gaining knowledge in the computer industry? Want opportunities to grow your career? Come join the Asset LifeCycle team!!!
Asset LifeCycle is a fast paced growing company specializing in electronic and industrial equipment.
- Sorting and separating product into categories.
- Prepare product for internal and external movement.
- Dis-assemble product utilizing hand, air and power tools.
- Maintains a clean work environment to ensure safety and compliance.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
The physical demands described below are representative of those which must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Capable of talking/hearing/reading/writing and comprehending basic language.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds, carry items, reach, bend, stand, and stoop up to 8 hours each day.
Asset LifeCycle LLC will conduct pre-employment background investigations and drug testing as a condition of employment.
- Business hours are Monday through Friday 7:30am – 4:30pm.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment where priorities change frequently.
- The work is performed in a non-climate controlled warehouse environment.
- The noise level is low to moderate.
- The dress code is casual which includes t-shirts and jeans.
Equal Opportunity Employer.