Job Title: Fulfillment Associate
Reports to: Sales / Operations Managers
Job Classification: Non-Exempt - Full Time
IMMEDIATE OPENINGS! EARN UP UP TO $16!
Asset LifeCycle is a fast paced growing company specializing in electronic and industrial equipment.
The Fulfillment Associate will be responsible for inspecting products to confirm quality of items and listing products (online store/portal) from inventory.
- Maintains physical and electronic inventory.
- Verify product matches listing.
- Take photos and upload to on-line software.
- Enters data into spreadsheet and other tools provided.
- Maintains a clean work environment to ensure safety and compliance.
- Assists with shipping as needed.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
- Ability to achieve sales targets.
- Hands on computer experience including Microsoft Office and internet browsers.
- Ability to multi task, pay attention to detail and prioritize.
- Previous work experience in sales, online sales, and/or e-commerce.
- Ability to obtain security clearance.
- Previous experience with industrial and/or electronic equipment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication (punctuation, spelling and grammar).
- Capable of talking/hearing/reading/writing and comprehending basic language.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds, carry items, reach, bend, stand, and stoop up to 8 hours each day.
Asset LifeCycle LLC will conduct pre-employment background investigations and drug testing as a condition of employment.
- Business hours are Monday through Friday 8:00am – 4:30pm,
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment where priorities change frequently.
- The work is performed in a non-climate controlled warehouse environment.
- The noise level is low to moderate.
- The dress code is casual which includes t-shirts and jeans.
Equal Opportunity Employer