Job Title: Warehouse Associate/Forklift Driver
Asset LifeCycle (ALC) is committed to leaving the world a better place for future generations. If you are concerned about the environment and would like to do your part to Reduce, Reuse and Recycle equipment, with the purpose of keeping reusable product from entering the landfills, here is your chance to join our Team. Seeking motivated, positive employees.
The Warehouse Associate/Forklift Driver will be responsible for receiving, sorting, staging and preparing product for transport. The individual will enter data into a database and will be responsible for ensuring compliance with all applicable policies and regulations. As a Forklift Driver this person will be accountable for the safe and efficient operation of the power industrial truck.
Duties and Responsibilities
Required Education and Experience
- Responsible for weighing and receiving product generated internally.
- Responsible for accurately tracking product by entering data into a database.
- Responsible for loading shipments into various types of containers or trucks using a forklift or manually.
- Interface and coordinate with sales and other departments to meet company goals.
- Ensure that the department provides excellent internal and external customer service.
- Manage space restrictions and move product appropriately.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Ability to read, write, speak, and comprehend basic English.
- 2-5 years of forklift operations in shipping and loading containers, dry vans, box trucks, etc.
- Ability to pass the OSHA forklift certification test.
- Basic computer skills and experience with data entrky.
- Basic knowledge of inventory control.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word/Excel preferred.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Dependable, self-motivated with the ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment where priorities change frequently.
The physical demands described below are representative of those which must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Capable of talking/hearing.
- Ability to lift up to fifty (50) pounds on a regular basis.
- Capable of climbing stairs and standing eight (8) hours each day.
- Ability to lift, carry items and to reach, bend and stoop frequently.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Business hours are Monday through Friday 7:30am – 4:30pm CST. This position may be required to work some overtime. The majority of the work will be performed in a non-climate controlled warehouse environment which may be excessively warm in the summer months and cool in the winter months. The noise level is low to moderate. The dress code is casual which includes t-shirts and jeans.
Asset LifeCycle LLC will conduct pre-employment background investigations and drug testing as a condition of employment.
Equal Opportunity Employer